Adams-Reed realize selecting a monument can be difficult. There is much to consider: size, shape, color, design, inscription and price. That's why Adams-Reed trusts West Virginia's oldest and largest monument company, Sears Monument Company to make the decision a little easier.
Size and Shape
Flat Markers, pillow style, slant face or tablet bases and markers.
White, Blue, Gray, Brown, Black, Red or Pink. Just by changing the finish, you can choose from eight different costs to fit your budget.
We can custom design any memorial for you or duplicate any memorial that you have seen. After designing your monument, we can show you what you're buying with our computerized drawing service.
Cremation does not eliminate the need for a monument or marker. Memorization can be placed in a variety of locations.
A few points to remember when choosing your family monument.
- Make sure the lettering is easy to read and the carvings are life-like.
- Consider the many available options of designs and letterings
- Seek quality craftsmanship and personalized design services.
- Know that the company you choose will be able to duplicate memorials for future family needs.
- Recognize the need for future engraving, such as lettering done in the cemetery at the time of need.
- Get a meaningful guarantee backed by a responsible company.
- Make sure the company has a payment plan to fit your needs, including acceptance of VISA and
- Use Rock of Ages granite, the best available.